Accredited Appraisal Associates appraises the full range of personal property for individuals, museums, and businesses across the United States. We make appraisals for scheduling insurance, making charitable donations, and settling estates and distributions, among other purposes.
Started in 1974, the firm operates from its base in the Research Triangle Area of North Carolina serving clients both locally and nationally.
In addition to preparing appraisals, AAA also prepares inventories including those where fire or other damage has occurred and we consult with individuals, firms and institutions regarding the process of appraising and inventorying property efficiently and thoroughly.
We diligently protect your privacy as a client. In addition, we follow fully the standards of the American Society of Appraisers and The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) promulgated by The Appraisal Foundation.
We have adopted appropriate technology so that we can deliver our products as paper-based reports with full-color photographs (one or multiple items per page) as well as digitally.
• Replacement Value for Scheduling Insurance
• Replacement Value for Moving
• Replacement Value for Damage Claims
• Market Value for Private Sale
• Fair Market Value for Charitable Donation
• Fair Market Value for Estate Taxes or Estate Planning
• Fair Market Value for Equitable Distribution
• Liquidation/Salvage or other types of value as required by statute or contract (including bankruptcy)
• Purchase of personal property
• Sale of personal property
• Inventory services (including photos)